So just a catch up of these 2 months:
- Just finished my exams, had 9 of them so it was rather hardcore
- During my exam period I was literally addicted to online shopping, espesh topshop and asos, just shopped all my monay away :\ so I have started a bet with a friend that started from yesterday to see who can last longest without buying anything. Whoever loses has to pay from cinema, meal and drinks, and Im not gonna pay for that :L
- Had my birthday on the 17th of June, and dayumm am I old, 19 last teenage year :O Nothing spesh happened as I had an exam the day before and 2 days after, just chillin with fam and friends
- I bought a bestival ticket :D for those who don't know its a music fest on the isle of wight, rather indie music. sooo excited :)) Anyone else going?
- oh my last post 2 months ago I said I was going to London for few days, it was wickeddd :L clubbing everynight till 6am don't know how my liver handled :L
- I'm doing a third year in college...yea I know... but I needed more time to decided what I wanted to do in uni and build a design portfolio before I go to uni
- On to the weather, british weather has been awful, it like our summer was in April and lasted for few weeks. It has improved these few days but still massively disappointed. I bought so many pairs of shorts yet haven't had a chance to whack them on. Maate gimme my summer!
- I got a macbook pro :)) my macbook just decided to die and stop working, so I had to get a new lappie. Have been wanting a new one for a while so perfect timing for my old one to break down :L
- For those that remembered I had a post on dieting, yea that was a fail during exams, i was so stressed that I just binged. But yea Im starting again :) let's do it togez for those on dieting path.
- On to a rather big news well big to me anyways. My parents are moving back to Macau due to work sooo I'll be living on my own :O Its both very exciting yet intimidating at the same time. on the 21st I'll be moving into my apartment, gahh so exciting :D but sadly I'll have to give my dog away :'( as its not fair on the dog to live in an apartment and I will be in college daily till 4ish, so its not fair for the dog to be locked in all day. So yeaa we are hoping to find him a good owner, but I'm gonna miss him so much :((
So yeaa thats pretty much a condensed summary of my past 2 months, how has everyone else been?
BRING ON SUMMER BABY :D
Im gonna miss you :'(
OOTD, nice breezy weather today :)